sunnuntai 26. elokuuta 2012

you are not lost. you are here.

I haven't been writing here anything for a while now (not that I would've done this that aften earlier either..:p) but now I thought it would be the time as my friends reminded me of the blog today. I'm already sorry for all the mistakes on the text, haha!

I've been spending my summer here in Finland but not had had almost any vacation. During the June I had practically three jobs and like 3 days off for the whole month! But that's not all that I've done! All the free time that I've had, I have spent with my family and friends. The only problem that I've had is the lack of sleep... But as the two last summers, this summer has been fabulous on it's own way too. I've been speaking spanish and probably learned more than forgot. I had my german friend here visiting me and we went to Linnanmäki amusment park in Helsinki and later on the same day came back here to Turku. I  took him to our summer house with my dad and he just loved it. I don't know what I have here, he told.




I'm sure that I have forgot something and I already apologise it! It's not the plan! My latest visitors I took to the train station just today. Every time it's just as sad as the last time to say good bye without knowing when you are gonna see your friends next time. But we had a great weekend here with my two girls from the North(;)). I'm seriously so happy I've met them!




Now it's nine days left before I'm back in Spain and I just can't wait to be back there! That's exactly the place I feel I need to stay at the moment. I just can't explain it. I'm going to "au pair" again and need to talk in english, and only in english, so I thought I need to refresh my english skills a little and write in english for this time. I thought I could somethimes write in spanish too, or on whatever language it comes out the most natural way..:D




Now I'm gonna watch the end of a movie with my parents and go to sleep. Tomorrow I'm gonna see my old class mates on the morning!



Good night!

2 kommenttia:

Lukijat